19 November 2011

Homemade Nativities

So for each day of Christmas starting on the 1st I want to make a Nativity. Most of them I want to be able to do with the kids but I might do some on my own as well:) Here is the list I came up with last night. I can't wait to take pictures of each one of them. I don't know what we will do with them all once we are done, but it will be fun!

1 Bread
2 Toilet Paper Rolls
3 Play Dough
4 Origami
5 Paper Cut Outs
6 Scene in a Box
7 Fairy Nativity
8 Collect Things in Nature
9 Decorate a Plate
10 Candles
11 Sugar Cookies
12 Pop Up Card
13 Crochet
14 Write Out the Nativity Scene
15 Carve Soap
16 Match Box
17 Felting
18 Kids Act Out and Record
19 Fruit and Veggie
20 Stitch it in a Wheel
21 Action Figures
22 Paint
23 Popsicle Sticks
24 Finger Puppets
25 Ginger Bread
26 Box House "Kid-Size" Miniature Village
27 Snowmen


Here is a link to some really cute ones! I might have to try these as well:)



Think of some other cute ones? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment